Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To answer questions:

Ok, no I can not get into any tennis. So people got tickets, but I wasn't one of them and I am not credentialed for any of the tennis venues. And neither Federer or Nedal are staying in athlete's village (I don't think). So others on the trip got caught at events they were not supposed to be at the other night and they are in big trouble now. So unless I get handed a pair of tickets by a magic fairy (which would be awesome), I am not going to see any tennis. I will keep my eyes out for magic fairys though.

All the equestrian events or in Hong Kong and were ticketed through a different ticketing company out of Hong Kong. So I won't be seeing any of that, either. :(

Sorry that I can not be more detailed about the work aspect of my trip, but the man (or Moa in this case) is always watching. Seriously, I'm not joking. The office is bugged and they read all our emails. Someone is probably reading this right now.

On the plus side I scored some tickets for swimming tomorrow morning. I don't know what I will be seeing but I get to go inside the water cube! We also found out where they are filming the Today show, so we are going to try and go on Monday night if we get off work in time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swimming? Not sure what that event is.

Oh...wait a minute...you mean "Phelpsing"!!! Gotcha!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I could get a shirt that says "My friend Lottie went to the '08 Bejing Olympics and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" That would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Lottie, I am so excited to hear from you. It sounds like an awesome adventure!

Anonymous said...

hey, btw...which way did your flight end up going from Newark? Was it back over the West Coast, or more of a northern route? I just wanna know what I am in for.

Lottie said...

The flight went straight over the north pole. If you get a window seat take pictures of it. I was stuck in the middle seat of the middle section. :(