Sunday, August 10, 2008

I did work!

I got sent out to the wrestling venue today to print tickets! I have officially worked at the Olympics! I don't know what the tickets were for and I don't care. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to actually do work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize. I can't stand sitting around with nothing productive to do. So, do you all have to sit around the office for 8 hours a day? Interested in how you are all maintaining your sanity. You've also mentioned some of your co-workers. I'd love to hear more - who are they, where are they from - things like that.

It's Sunday here and I miss the prospect of hearing your cheery voice. But I wouldn't have you miss this for anything! Have fun (but stay safe). The knifing incident is sooooo scary.

Hugs,
Mom