We took all the students up to the Olympic Geen today to show them around. In the picture are Melody and Steven, my two students. I also learned that keeping track of 16 people going all over the city is not the job for me. I had a head ache from counting to 16 so many times. The students all had a great time, though. I also found out that they are sending me to Athlete's Village tomorrow to sell tickets. I hear from the people that were their today that it is a total cluster f*&%. I want to work so bad that I don't even care. Van leaves the hotel at 7am tomorrow...let you know how it goes.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you're actually getting to work and to see any of the Olympics must be an awesome experiance. Be safe and enjoy this wonderful experience....I am sooooooo jealous!!!!
Post a Comment