Sunday, August 3, 2008

TM Beijing




We had our first work meeting today at 5pm (tell you a little bit about how they do buisness here when there is a meeting at 5pm on a Sunday). Basically we were told to hurry up and wait. We still are not sure what we will be doing during the games if anything. They hope to have a better plan for us by Tuesday, but who knows. The office is very cool. It is in a building the locals call the G Building. I think you can see why.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey hurry up and wait sounds good to me,lol. Will you get to see a lot of the games or any at all? I still can't believe you there!

Anonymous said...

Lottie - this is so exciting. I feel out of the loop as to why you are in China but how awesome.