So today we went to see the Terra Cotta Army, then to a museum and to the Wild Goose Pagoda. The Warriors were very cool. That was worth seeing. And we got to go to the factory where they make the replicas and see how they are made. The coolest fact I learned today is that the heads come off of all the warriors. I liked that. Then the museum was ok...eh. And then when we got to the Wild Goose Pagoda it started raining rather hard. It was still cool though. Our guide here is Xian, Susan, has sort of a nervous energy about her. It was rubbing off on me by the end of the day. But still overall a good day. Then we got back to the hotel and I found out I am going to be an aunt! So that makes it a good birthday no matter what!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lottie!
We miss you and can't wait to see you soon! (And Dan, too!)
Jim, Jen, Patrick, Meghan and James
Congrats on becoming an aunt and happy birthday!!! We are in Boise right now. www.twitter.com/heggs
PS Kristen also says Happy Birthday and congrats!!!
Wow, what a way to celebrate your birthday! I'm having a great time following along with your trip. Say hi to Dan!
Happy Birthday! You are missed. Great news about becoming an auntie!!
Sorry this is a day late, but I DID remember yesterday...I just forgot to send you a message!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =)
~Whitney
Post a Comment