I can't believe you're leaving me! You better come back with a spectacular birthday present for me!!
Gettin' WILD in CHINAVILLE!
arrrrgh! I cant believe its time already!
My birthday present better be better than Melissa's!!!!!I love you more than my luggage (which I happen to fit into and can be ready to hop on your jet plane!?!!!?!?)
Ni how ma (is phonetical for "How are you?" in Chinese) Use it well. You'll have a great time!
Good luck kid! I'll be reading!!!P.S. If I come over there, can you hook me up with tix? ;)
you will be missed! Have an outstanding time :)
Hope the trip was awesome. When you wake up, remember that we'll all miss you. Have a wonderful time."The real mamasan" (Sorry, Jay, I had to)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't believe you're leaving me! You better come back with a spectacular birthday present for me!!
Gettin' WILD in CHINAVILLE!
arrrrgh! I cant believe its time already!
My birthday present better be better than Melissa's!!!!!
I love you more than my luggage (which I happen to fit into and can be ready to hop on your jet plane!?!!!?!?)
Ni how ma (is phonetical for "How are you?" in Chinese) Use it well. You'll have a great time!
Good luck kid! I'll be reading!!!
P.S. If I come over there, can you hook me up with tix? ;)
you will be missed! Have an outstanding time :)
Hope the trip was awesome. When you wake up, remember that we'll all miss you. Have a wonderful time.
"The real mamasan" (Sorry, Jay, I had to)
Post a Comment