Monday, July 23, 2012
Dress Rehearsal
First day on the job today and I think it went well. We got on the ground with a dress rehearsal of the opening ceremonies tonight. I think it went really well. We did only have about 50,000 on the grounds vs the 500,000 they are expecting for the real deal on Friday, but who's counting. I did get to find and check out my box office I'll be stationed at (Olympic Park South). It is about a 20 min walk from the Tube and that is with little to no crowd today. I hope my shoes are as comfy as I think they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What events will be at your building? I am excited for you!!
I'm actually going to be at one of the box offices on the perimeter to Olympic Park. I walked it from the Tube today and it is about a 30 minute walk...
Post a Comment